Life's like that!

February 08, 2010

Rain is here


Today is going to be a really rainy day, and the chickens are not very happy, again.

Husband checked on them before he went to work to make sure they have sufficient food and water in the chicken coop. As usual, they crackled when they saw him as if to complain about the wet weather.

Before I became a farmer about two years ago (growing vegetables and keeping chickens), I always enjoyed rainy days. But nowadays I worry about the ladies and whether my beautiful plants will drown in the rain. I guess that is why it is tough to be a farmer because it can be difficult when faced with unpredictable weather.

Allah SWT willing it will rain the whole day today. At least we'll get some water in the ground to get ready for a beautiful summer garden.

Labels: