Life's like that!

May 29, 2008

Any day is a good day...

Yesterday morning I watched an episode of the Rachael Ray show (a cooking show) and heard the following saying:

"Any day above ground is a good day."

This statement really hit home for me. If I had not been in the accident, I wouldn't think twice about it. But I'm just amazed that I could walk away from the car wreck. Like yesterday's phone call from a friend from Massachusetts, Allah SWT is watching over me and gives me a new lease on life to take care of my daughter.

And my dear sister is right about looking forward to future possibilities rather than thinking about what could happen if I were to die in the accident. And I hope that she's right about great things coming my way since I survive. I don't want fame and fortune (as if I'll ever get them), I only want happiness and a place in heaven for my family and friends here in the USA and in Singapore.