Life's like that!

May 27, 2008

PTSD

I think I'm having post-traumatic stress disorder from the car accident. I just want to stay home with my daughter and the thought of driving just makes me cringe. I told myself that what happened was not my fault. But if I had stayed home to take care of my daughter instead of insisting on going to work that day, this would not have happened. The same day in the evening, a fatal car accident on interstate 20 highway resulted in 2 people dead. It could be me if the driver had not stepped on his brakes in time. I cannot begin to imagine what would happen to my daughter if I were to die or seriously injured that day. I believe that things happen for a reason, and I am just thankful that I get to live to be with my husband and daughter. I'm waiting for my sister to come to USA on this Saturday to help me cope with this distress, Allah SWT willing.