Life's like that!

May 20, 2008

Disco Queens

Dear sister called me at the school yesterday at about 12:30pm and we spoke for about 1 hour. She was having insomnia and needed someone to talk to. Well, this mother of two went to a disco with two of her friends and was a party animal until the wee hours. Back in the days when I was a party animal in the early 1990s (seems like a long time ago), she would scold me for wasting money at the disco. I told her that all I wanted to do was to dance off the fats and not get picked up by creepy guys. I didn't really care what she said as long as mother didn't get mad at me for the late night outings. I have to remind my dear sister that we are no longer 23 years old, she'll have to give her thirty-ish year old bones some rest, or else she'll feel the aftermath of her night out the next day.