Life's like that!

November 23, 2008

Student Project - Ka'bah Model

Here is a picture of students' weather dial that were done on November 15, 2008. A lot of them liked the idea of displaying their projects on the library door.

Last Saturday (11-22-08) 13 students brought models of the Ka'bah in Makkah while one student drew a picture of it. I am impressed by the different level of creativity among the students. Several came to me and said that they couldn't finish this project in time and I told them it will be fine for them to bring the completed projects next week.
I told the principal that all students who submitted their projects will receive a gift from the Library Treasure Box i.e. pencil, eraser, bookmark etc. for their effort. I also told him that I did not have any judging criteria, and I hope that by rewarding all students for their effort, they will try to find time to work on future assignments.
All praise be to Allah SWT I'm really glad that students and their parents are enthusiastic about this homework assignment.