Life's like that!

December 11, 2008

Happiness is the recipe for our family

Husband and I sometimes ask each other if we are happy with our marriage.

I think this is a very important question that we need to answer with total honesty.

What is happiness?

It is grinding coffee beans and brewing coffee in the morning for my husband.

It is having him taking care of daughter while I recover from the flu and needed to rest in bed for 3 days straight.

It is telling husband regularly that I love him and hearing him saying it to me.

It is eating ice cream with him when daughter is asleep (so she won't fight with us for a bite).

It is hearing him talking about politics and history of the world on road trips.

It is letting him be the Chef of the Day to prepare delicious Cambodian food for daughter and I.

It is to be thankful every day to Allah SWT that we are together as a family.