Life's like that!

January 29, 2009

Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Ball)



Last week before we went to California I found a blog that has a recipe for making Danish Pancake Balls http://fooddiary.blogsome.com/2008/02/04/round-here-borrowed-from-the-counting-crows/
Danish Pancake Ball (Aebleskiver)
Makes 12 or 13 pancake balls

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
2 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom or ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 cup milk
I have always been interesting to try international food recipes, so I ordered this Danish Aebleskiver Pan from Amazon.com for less than $9 with free shipping.
This morning, I made about 19 balls and filled them with grape jam. I packed some for husband to bring to work and daughter had some for breakfast. These yummy pancake balls are really easy to make and taste great!

Labels: