Life's like that!

May 26, 2009

Fifteen Questions

Saw the following questions on A Girl and A Farm

Good opportunity to think about me in depth...

1) What is your favorite day of the week? Friday. Husband takes daughter to Friday prayer at the mosque while I have 1 hour 'me' time.

2) What is your biggest fear? Any harm that touches my husband and daughter.

3) What was your worst subject in school? Geography. The teacher did not know how to teach the subject well (aka did a lousy job) and allowed students to cheat during tests and I hated it.

4) Who did you hug last? My daughter.

5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Kennysia.com, Amazon.com and various blogs.

6) What was the last item that you bought? Groceries from Whole Foods Market.

7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland to see the meadows.

8) If you woke up tomorrow and were the opposite sex what is the first thing you would do and why? Build a log house because I will have the muscle to do so! (Assuming I am a well build guy.)

9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Not really. I just prefer a pony tail for simplicity sake.

10) What was the last movie you watched? James Bond: Quantum of Solace

11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do? Read to my plants.

12) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)?
Build mosques in third world countries.

13) If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? Learn about true Islamic teachings the minute I stopped praying at the Chinese temple.

14) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? On a farm, on the beach or on a mountain.

15) What's one thing in your life that makes you happy, no matter what? Listening to birds singing outside my window every morning.

Labels: