Life's like that!

May 26, 2009

We have a Cucumber Baby!

After weeks of anticipation, the first cucumber baby finally appears!

A few weeks ago when I read about hand pollination by using a cotton bud or a paint brush to brush cucumber flowers, I immediately do so. I prayed that Allah SWT willing we will have crunchy juicy cucumbers during summer.

All praise to Allah SWT my prayers have been answered with this cute little baby!


This is how the patio garden looks like in late May.

Patio garden looking good!

Soy bean plants are twining beautifully on these bamboo stakes.

Tomato plants are soaking in all the sun on 80+ degree F days.


Sage, rosemary, thyme, arugula, and sensitive plants are happy in this corner of the patio.

Now I am waiting for the first tomato baby to arrive.

Labels: