Life's like that!

July 22, 2009

Invasion of the Inflatable Pool

Two weeks ago, husband decided to squeeze all my plants into one corner in order to put an inflatable pool for daughter on the patio.

I have not been able to access my plants and so have to rely on husband to water them with the water from the pool. Allah SWT willing tomorrow I plan to keep the pool away and reclaim my patio!

Fortunately it has been cooler this past week, about 90s degree F, so the plants are doing alright now.

All praise be to Allah SWT I checked on the plants this evening and it seem well. Jalapeno pepper plants are bearing peppers now. I think I planted way too many basil plants, so I will be looking at ways to incorporate them in pasta dishes.

Allah SWT willing I will be planting bell pepper seeds this weekend. Hopefully we can get a decent fall harvest from the garden.

Labels: