Life's like that!

March 26, 2010

Munstead Lavender, Rudbeckia Goldsturm and Petunia

This afternoon I brought daughter to another garden center to get Munstead Lavender, Rudbeckia Goldsturm and Petunia. I have tried to grow Rudbeckia Goldsturm from seeds in a seed starting tray since January but they never sprout. So I decided to get it rather than try starting from seeds again.

Rudbeckia Goldsturm 'Black-Eyed Susan'


Munstead Lavender


Petunia

I also sowed Delphinium and Moss Rose seeds into two rectangular pots in the front yard. Somehow they never sprout in the seed starting tray, so I am giving it another try. Allah SWT willing hopefully they will sprout in the pots.

To get daughter interested in gardening, I gave her two pots of bush bean plants to water daily. Allah SWT willing she will be able to harvest some beans from the plants in summer.

Labels: