Life's like that!

April 11, 2010

Bye, Bye, Elmo Fish

Yesterday our 'Elmo Fish' died.

After waking up from an afternoon nap, I noticed that the dish turned belly up at the bottom of the fish tank. When I told husband about it, he said that while I was asleep, daughter had pour too much fish food in the tank and he didn't realize it until at a much later time. So I guess the fish died from overeating. Although we had the fish for about one year, daughter learned about how fish live in the water. She also learned that the fish cannot survive without water and it could not play with her toys the way like the rabbit does.

I asked husband to give the fish a proper burial. It's final resting place is in the Meyer's Improved Lemon tree's container pot.

With 4 hens, six quails and a rabbit to take care now, I guess we won't be getting another fish soon.

Labels: