Life's like that!

July 13, 2010

Teeccino Caffeine Free Coffee


My doula gave me three Teeccino Caffeine Free Coffee samples before DD2 was born. She received them from the company and was giving them to her clients who were looking for caffeine free coffee. Since I have been looking for this type of product for husband and I, I was really glad to receive those samples. The samples consisted of Maya Caffe Herbal Coffee, Mocha Herbal Coffee and French Roast Herbal Coffee.

Out of the three samples, I really like the French Roast flavor the most. It smelled and tasted just like a premium brand coffee, and I could taste the chocolate in the coffee. And the best part is that it is caffeine free! All praise be to Allah SWT this brand of coffee is available at the Sprout Farmers' Market. Next time we go there I'll have to remember to get a pound of this coffee.

Labels: