Life's like that!

August 12, 2010

School starts tomorrow!

All praise be to Allah SWT 4 round tables with adjustable legs were delivered to the classroom on Tuesday morning thanks to the effort of the Principal, PE Teacher, Qur'an Teacher, and the Security Guard. These tables were purchased from the Independent School District surplus warehouse. Each table can accommodate 8 students. Since we are going to have 30 students this school year, we should be able to fit everyone in the classroom.

We are still waiting for chairs to be delivered. Tomorrow is the first day of school. Allah SWT willing hopefully we'll get them by today.

I am having first day jitters since this will be my first time working as a full-time teacher's aide. The lead teacher said that I should teach the class on days when she is absent. All praise be to Allah SWT I am thankful that I will be learning the art and science of teaching from a master teacher with 23 years of classroom instructional experience. Allah SWT willing I hope that I will be able to do a good job.

Labels: