Life's like that!

August 03, 2010

Multi-tasking while pumping breast milk (at school)

All praise be to Allah SWT yesterday during breaks I managed to pump 4oz of breast milk. I felt so happy after every pump because I got to multi-task!

Here are a list of things that I did while pumping breast milk in the restroom (in no particular order).

1. Humming to the theme of the game show "Jeopardy".
2. Planned dinner menu.
3. Chatted with the school custodian, Ms. Miriam.
4. Mooed when I saw a Kindergarten teacher who has 7 children.
5. Exchanged breastfeeding experience with a teacher who has a 4-year-old child and is 7 months pregnant.
6. Joked with another teacher about feeling like a cow (that was how I felt at that time).
7. Asked a social studies teacher about the time so that I won't miss the congregated prayer.
8. Chatted with a pre-K teacher who just moved from New York six months ago.

Allah SWT willing hopefully I get to do more fun things today while pumping breast milk!

Labels: