Life's like that!

January 23, 2011

Questioning Strategies to Enhance Learning

All praise be to Allah SWT, this morning, I completed another online course as part of the requirement for my professional development.

I signed up for the course 'Questioning strategies to enhance learning' to help me guide students to solve math problems. For this course, I read four online articles and studied a PowerPoint presentation slide prepared by the course instructor. This online course requires me to post an analysis of an article about questioning strategies. I am also required to post a short essay about how I apply questioning strategies in the classroom and how it has benefited the students. When I took the quiz this morning, I was worried that I might not pass it because many questions are related to the course materials. All praise be to Allah SWT, I scored 80 percent out of 100!

Allah SWT willing if time permits, I might sign up for more online courses so that I can be a better teacher's assistant in the classroom.

Labels: