Life's like that!

July 27, 2011

6 pounds

All praise be to Allah SWT, baby #3 is 6 pounds (2.7 kg) now.

Allah SWT willing he'll add another 2 more pounds before he gets out to see the world.

My iron level is superb, according to the OB doctor. Many pregnant women are anemic and she is glad I am not. Thanks to baby #3, I have been craving for meat and have to eat meat at least five times a week. She also said that should I experience contractions that are 10-20 minutes apart and they don't go away no matter how many positions I get into, I should go to the hospital's labor and delivery department immediately.

I will have weekly OB appointments for the next two weeks. Then it is delivery day on the third week of August. With two girls and a boy in our household, I hope I can hold on to my sanity.

A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Labels: