Life's like that!

May 26, 2009

7 weird things about me

Now that daughter is almost 3 years old (Allah SWT willing in September), I think I should let her know at least 7 weird things about me so that she doesn't think that I am the all-perfect domestic diva...

1. My toe nails suffer (physically) when I am under stress.

2. When I was younger I hate to wear panties with little holes. My butt would get so itchy from wearing this type of panties. (Maybe I should let daughter try it and see how it goes.)

3. I used to take long bus rides on my own to see places when I was in secondary school.

4. I love to hug my husband and constantly find opportunities to do so when he is home, but I find it yucky to let my dear sister and brother hug me. (NO SIS! NO BRO!)

5. I love to dip cream crackers in black coffee and eat bread with half-boiled eggs.

6. When I was a teenager I always knew that I will live in another country some day.

7. When I was young, I always thought that real singers sang in the radio studios. I didn't know about cassette tapes until later.

Labels: