Life's like that!

June 02, 2009

Twins Psychic

Last week I thought of drinking homemade soymilk and almond milk.

Well, this week my dear twin sister told me that she is also thinking about the same thing.

The freaky thing is we never told each other about our similar thoughts until she mentioned it.

Since young we share a lot of weird experience when both of us thought of the same thing at the same time. As we hardly know any other twins, I always feel that it is weird to have this type of experience.

When we fight all the time as we were growing up, I have to thank our mother for reminding us that blood is thicker than water. She always told us to make up and not bear grudges towards each other.

Well it's a good thing that we don't look alike, or else it will really be freaky.

Labels: