Life's like that!

February 26, 2010

My Gardening Journal

I have a stack of old Better Homes and Gardens magazines that I browse occasionally. One of the issues contains some ideas on how to compile a gardening journal.

This morning I got inspired to tear out useful pages about gardening and assemble them in a notebook to be used as my gardening journal. The notebook is now full of pages of ideas about growing flowers and vegetables.

I used to be more interested in trees and growing veggies, but after months of looking at bare trees and plots of bare garden soil during cold winters, it helps to uplift my spirit when I see blooming flowers. So now I am really into growing beautiful, cold/heat and drought resistant flowers.


All praise be to Allah SWT now I have a centralized location to look up information whenever I want to get plants for the front and back yards.

Labels: