Life's like that!

May 05, 2010

Super Mommy

I thought I would not be able to survive without my beauty sleep when the baby is here.

All praise be to Allah SWT I am glad that I was wrong.

I have been waking up at midnight and 3am since last Friday to change and feed the baby. So far I have been able to function quite well with about 2 hours of sleep in between these times. It is amazing that maternal instinct can make me choose to give up sleep and tend to the baby.

When daughter #1 was born, husband as the Super Daddy who woke up in the wee hours to feed and change her. I admire husband's willingness to give up sleep and rest because of his determination and love for daughter.

Allah SWT willing I hope to have the strength of a Super Mommy to give the best care to my children.

Labels: