Life's like that!

May 06, 2010

Wonderful Hospital Staff

The hospital where DD2 was born has many wonderful staff working there. From the time I was in labor until delivery, the nurses were all so helpful and professional. Yvonne, Kelly, Sharon, Pam, Jessica, Melissa, Rochelle, Casie, Annamma - thank you all so very much. Yvonne was God's sent angel to me during the long hours of labor pain when she comforted me as best as she could in her soothing voice. She even let me held on to her during the more intensive contractions.

At the Nursery and NCIU department, my thanks to Carla, Tinker, Gretchen and Melinda for taking such good care of DD2 when she was undergoing Bili light treatment for jaundice. Melinda left a special impression for her gentle demure and kind voice whenever she spoke to us about DD2's condition.

Labels: