Life's like that!

June 08, 2010

Sprouts Farmers Market

A few months ago my dear sister sent us a can of Trader Joe's decaf French Roast coffee beans. Husband and I have been enjoying it and now we are running out of the coffee beans. I thought there must be some place near our place that sells decaf coffee beans, so I searched online for reviews.

One of the reviews that I found was about Sprouts Farmers Market's decaf French Roast coffee beans. All praise be to Allah SWT there is a branch in Dallas, so this morning I brought Sr. Zaleha and the kids to the store. I almost jumped with joy when I found a whole range of decaf coffee beans! But since husband and I prefer French Roast over the others, I bought one pound and it should last us for a month, Allah SWT willing.

The store has a good range of fresh fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts. I am glad to find yummy fresh baked baguette at the store that cost less than the ones sold at Whole Foods Market. Allah SWT willing I will bring husband to the store soon.

Labels: