Life's like that!

September 20, 2011

Husband's favorite Chinese recipe

This afternoon, a parent whose child attends the same school as DD1 stopped me in my track when I went to pick DD1 up.

She is coordinating a fundraising event for the mosque through a cookbook project. She is looking for volunteers to contribute original and never published recipes for this project. I was so excited when she asked if I was interested and I immediately said 'YES!' The recipe that came to my mind at that point was husband's favorite Chinese recipe, Sweet and Sour Chicken with Cashew Nuts. I have prepared this recipe for few friends when we were invited over for dinner, and it has always received raved reviews.

Allah SWT willing I hope that this cookbook project will be a success, and I look forward to trying out different recipes from the cookbook.

Labels: