Life's like that!

September 17, 2011

Getting to know me - 50 questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
A girl in an English nursery rhyme.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few days ago while watching a documentary about a mother who lost her child.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Only when I write neatly.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chinese stew beef (nao lam).

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, two ladies and a gentleman.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, in a heartbeat 'cos I get to do some crazy stuff with someone!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Occasionally on my dear sister 'cos I know she can take it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
YES! (Hopefully with my twin sister)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Coco pops.. Mmmmmmmmm....

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No 'cos too lazy :)

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I think so...so far by the grace of Allah SWT

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint chocolate chip... Mmmmmmm....

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes and handshake.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red 'cos it represents passion to me.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I don't help my husband with the kids as much as I should.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mother, the smartest and fearless woman I've known in my life.

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY?
Quilting 'cos I like to make something that is beautiful and useful for family, friends and myself!

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Green, which is my least favorite color but I bought it for $5 in 2008 in New Hampshire. White sneakers.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Bread with peanut butter and nutella.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Mainly Mother Goose by Sharon, Loi and Bram.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Sky Blue 'cos the color makes me feel at peace.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Newborn baby, laksa leave and coffee.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My dear sister in Ohio.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house 'cos I love the sea!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Figure/ice skating 'oos I think the athletes are so graceful on ice.

27. HAIR COLOR? Black

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I wear glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Hor Fun (Stir fried broad rice noodles with savory gravy) with Chinese pickled chili peppers.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Romantic movies, with happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Pregnant in America on Hulu.com

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White with a picture of a pink heart with wings.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter 'cos I love to snuggle under the blanket with my kids.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses on my cheeks (especially by my kids)

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice kachang (snow cone) or black sesame seed pudding (Ji Ma Hu)

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Strength, walking

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Telly 'cos I can multi-task with my hands (e.g. fold laundry, make cards, wrap dumplings etc.) while watching

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Kindergarten Success (to better help my daughter)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one right now.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Airplane flying over my house 'cos it reminds me of my beloved grandma.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles 'cos I grew up listening to them more often.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
USA 'cos of my husband.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can bake really yummy brownies.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In a hospital.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In a small house with a vegetable garden, 4 chickens, a quail and a rabbit in the backyard.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Light green (picked by the landlord)

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Silver 'cos I think it looks timeless and classy

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? YES, especially the ones that help me understand myself better!

Source: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x19998x17377619

Labels: