Life's like that!

August 31, 2011

I miss Travel Channel

Especially Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern. During this summer, when the kids took naps in the afternoon, these two gentlemen were my best pal as they showed me places I dream of visiting and sample different types of cuisines that I would like to cook one day.

I like Mr. Bourdain's honest and unassuming narration of his culinary travel experience. His travel guides in Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia are my favorite episodes.



Mr. Zimmern's bold and fearless spirit to try all types of local food inspires me. The only time I see him cringed at trying a new food was eating durian in Malaysia and smelly tofu in Taiwan.



Now I have another reason to thank YouTube because that will be where I can watch these shows since we no longer have cable telly.

Labels: