Life's like that!

November 21, 2011

Skit: Soup and Flies

Source: http://www.boyscouttrail.com/content/skit/soup_and_flies-2242.asp

Required: 4 students
 
Script: (3 students sit around their table)

Waiter: Welcome to the Soup Bowl. What would you like?
Diner #1: I'll have bean and carrot soup.
Waiter: Oh no, beef barley is much healthier.
Diner #1: Okay, make it beef barley, then.

Waiter: And you, sir?
Diner #2: Chili.
Waiter: All that fat and grease? Alphabet soup is better for you.
Diner #2: Ok, ok, alphabet soup would be fine.

Waiter: And how about you?
Diner #3: What would you suggest?
Waiter: I'm just the waiter, I don't have time to make suggestions.
Diner #3: Fine, I'll have clam chowder and a bowl of ice cream.

(waiter brings out soup orders and sets them down)

Diner #1: Waiter! There's a fly in my soup!
Waiter: Shhh, everyone else will want one too.

Diner #2: Waiter! There's a fly in my alphabet soup!
Waiter: How cute, he's learning to read.

Diner #3: Waiter! What's this fly doing in my soup?
Waiter: Hmmm, looks like the backstroke, sir.

Diner #1: Waiter! This fly is still in my soup.
Waiter: Quick, throw him a life preserver.

Diner #2: Waiter! I took this fly out of my soup. What should I do now?
Waiter: Give him CPR!

Diner #3: Waiter! There's a fly in my ice cream, too!
Waiter: Wow! I didn't know they did winter sports, too.

Labels: ,