Life's like that!

November 21, 2011

Skit: What Kind of Tracks?

 
Required: 6 or more students
 
Script: (scout #1 walks center stage and bends down, concentrating on something on the ground. Scout #2 walks to him.)

Scout #2: What are you looking at?
Scout #1: These tracks here. I can't tell what kind they are. They look kind of like wolf tracks.
Scout #2: Hmmm. Naw, those are bear tracks.
Scout #1: I don't think so, they are too long for bear tracks.
Scout #2: Well, let's get Bobby to help us. Hey, Bobby!

(Scout #3 walks to them.)
 
Scout #3: What are you looking at?
Scout #1: These tracks here. I think they're wolf tracks, he thinks they're bear tracks. What do you think?
Scout #3: Nah, too skinny for wolf tracks. I'd say they're skunk tracks.

(all 3 scouts continue to examine the tracks closely as 3 more scouts holding waists in a line to form a train come chugging quickly down the tracks and bowl them all over.)
 
Scout #1: Aha! I guess they were TRAIN TRACKS!

Labels: ,