Life's like that!

June 02, 2012

My baby is ready for first grade!

Yesterday, several teachers who formed the graduation committee at the school successfully organized the graduation ceremony at a local high school. It was well organized and the program schedule ran on time.

All praise be to Allah SWT, DD1 graduated from her kindergarten class.

I did not have the chance to see her receive her diploma on the stage because I was busy directing guests to the auditorium hall. Nevertheless, I am thankful to Allah SWT for granting her caring and dedicated teachers. Husband and I are both proud of her achievements. She has mastered most of the kindergarten skills through parents-teacher efforts and her own determination. Next year, she will be entering first grade. May Allah SWT guide us to help her become a better person and scholar.

Labels: