Life's like that!

March 15, 2009

Sunny Days are Here Again

The rain finally stopped last night. The poor cucumber, hot pepper and tomato seedlings did not survive the cold rain over the last few days. So far only the basil, sunflower, garden beans, peas, lemon tree, kaffir lime tree, and miniature orange tree are doing alright. I am so glad that I brought my hot pepper and tomato seedlings indoor before the rain started.


Garden beans growing fast and furiously.

This morning after brunch, husband and I brought daughter to Lowes to get some seeds. We bought tomato, parsley, lettuce and cilantro seeds together with a bag of soil and redwood mulch. I am germinating the seeds in peat pots and they are now growing, covered in plastic bags, on top of the fridge where its warm and cozy.

Seed packets from Lowes
We should have sunny days and temperature in the 70s degree F during this coming week, according to meteorologists.

I hope that by next week we'll have new seedlings to plant outdoor, Allah SWT willing.

Labels: