Life's like that!

March 11, 2009

Cold Rain is Here

For the last few days we were blessed with great weather, and the plants grew steadily.

Yesterday the news forecasted cold rain for today and next two days. I told husband the seedlings need to come inside but he said not to bring them indoor. I told him that since they are MY seedlings and MY responsibility (my mother-instinct kicked in), I would bring them indoor.

The whole night I was praying and hoping that it will not be too cold for the other young plants. It started to rain during this early morning and the temperature dropped to the high 30s degree F. All praise be to Allah SWT its not heavy rain and so far the plants look alright.

Seedlings moved to the middle of the patio for protection.


Precious seedlings warm and cozy in the living room.
I'll have to monitor the plants outside and see if they'll need additional protection from the cold rain.

Labels: