Life's like that!

March 03, 2009

Seedling, Seedling Everywhere!





Husband and I bought several packet of tomato, hot pepper, basil, peas, beans and cucumber seeds. Since we planted the seeds a week ago, the basil, hot pepper and tomato plants have sprouted.
As we didn't know that we could keep the seeds up to 3-4 years in a dark, cool and dry place, we planted ALL the seeds in those packets and all praise be to Allah SWT most of them are sprouting. Seeing they have developed first set of true leaves, I began to transplant them into small cups and any pots I can find so as to allow the seedlings to have more space and nutrients to grow. So now I have so many seedlings that I have no place to put!
In order not to have to throw away these precious seedlings, I've asked several teachers if they are interested to have some seedlings. I was glad when they gladly accept the seedlings. Allah SWT willing tomorrow I will bring them to school.

Labels: