Life's like that!

May 26, 2009

Chocablog: The Chocolate Blog

Image: Cadbury Flake (LOVE IT!!!)

I just read this blog Chocablog http://www.chocablog.com and found these questions.

While I will try to be honest about my love for chocolate, it is not my intention to offend any chocolate lovers out there with my thoughts about certain chocolate combination.

Milk, Dark or White: Dark, but I can put up with Milk if I am desperate...

Your guilty chocolate pleasure: Chocolate Eclair. Gimme gimme gimme more!

Favorite childhood chocolate: Cadbury oval shape chocolate tin. When I was 5 or 6 years old, I got very very sick and my mother promised that when I got better she would buy a tin of chocolate for me. Well, I got better and she kept her promise. It made my siblings so jealous of me!

Fruit or nut: Nuts please!

Crunchy or chewy: I love to bite into a crunchy bar. Can't stand the sticky chewy feeling in my mouth.

Give or receive: I love to give chocolates as gifts to share the calories!

Least favorite chocolate: Snickers-Caramel chocolate bar. I tried it once but just couldn't take another bite.

Labels: