Life's like that!

May 20, 2009

Quilting Philosophy

If there is such a thing as 'quilting philosophy', then I have one.

For each lap blanket that I quilt, I aim to spend $10 or less on the cost of material. This includes fabric, batting material and thread.

I just think that I am more incline to quilt simple but interesting designs, rather than complicated and costly ones.

I am not out to impress people except myself, and I quilt just because I love doing so.

I am quilting with inexpensive fabric to make my creativity shine through the design.

I am quilting to give a piece of my heart and soul to the people who I care about, to let them know that I am thinking about them.

I am quilting with my hands to express my heartfelt feelings in every stitch.

I am quilting to show I care.

Labels: