Life's like that!

June 05, 2009

Goodbye Beans & Peas, Hello Bell Peppers!


Yesterday evening I pulled out all the beans and peas plants and transplanted bell pepper seedlings.

I took the bell pepper seeds from red bell peppers that I bought at the Bedford Farmer's Market. It took them about 5 days to sprout on top of the fridge.

As I was busy with the plants, two neighbors passed by and commented they love to stop by our patio to look at the plants. One of them said that he is interested to grow some tomatoes, so I gave him a small tomato plant. I don't know whether it is a Roma or Cherry Tomato plant, but I encouraged him to give it a try and see what comes from it.

I had to stop planting 45 minutes later because mosquitoes were attacking me. I had at least 6 big mosquito bites on my arm in just that short time!

All praise be to Allah SWT for Axe Brand Oil to relieve the itch!

Labels: