Life's like that!

June 24, 2009

My sister is here!

After surviving a 20+ full flight on Korean Air with her two kids, my sister finally arrived at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport yesterday morning.

It was a coincidence that Sr. Irina, a teacher who works at the school where I subbed, was at the airport waiting for the arrival of her father, sister and niece. They were flying from Indonesia and were on the same flight as my sister's.

It is great to see my niece and nephew who have grown much taller and are just adorable.

Since Asian food items are likely to be more expensive in Dayton due to the smaller demand for these items, my sister will be buying some of them here e.g. soy sauce, fish sauce, Milo, sesame oil etc.

Allah SWT willing our two families will be driving to Dayton Ohio on Friday. We will stop in Jackson, Tennessee on Friday night and continue the rest of the journey on Saturday. Husband will drive back on his own on Sunday while daughter and I will stay in Dayton for one week.

Labels: