Life's like that!

June 05, 2009

'You cannot hug Pa Pa.'

Daughter has been really possessive of husband since she can talk.

She has been saying 'You cannot hug Pa Pa.' to me every morning when husband leaves for work. I keep reminding her we have to share everything, including Pa Pa.

Being the only child, I have to remind her that we need to share things in the house. Sometimes I will purposely take her toy car and ask her if she can share her things with me.

Nowadays when she wants to play with my things e.g. camera, sun glasses, blanket etc she would remind me to share my things with her. If the thing that she wants is fragile and expensive to replace, I explain to her that those things cannot be shared.

Allah SWT willing when we have another child she will have to do a lot more sharing!

Labels: