Life's like that!

June 09, 2010

Summer Reading Program

Half Price Books is having a summer reading program from June 1st to July 31st. This program is open to kids 14 and under.

Since DD2 was born, I have not been able to find time to read to DD1. So when I know about the summer reading program, I told DD2 that I will read to her for at least 15 minutes every day so that she can get more free books to read, Allah SWT willing.

It is quite tough to try to give adequate attention to two children, let alone three and more. My mother reminds me to spend time with DD1 so that she would not feel neglected. All praise be to Allah SWT DD1 helps me out with diaper duty and keeping the house clean. She try to be helpful whenever she can and she is happy when her efforts are being appreciated by husband and I. I think I'll have to make an effort in this area or else DD1 may not bond with her sister because of jealousy.

Labels: ,