Life's like that!

June 18, 2010

Wüsthof Come-Apart Kitchen Shears


I have been using my old kitchen shears to trim the plants on the front yard since the pruning shears has become rusty. After reading good reviews about the Wüsthof Come-Apart Kitchen Shears, I decided to order from Amazon.com

My mother started to use kitchen shears when I was in my early teens. I have to say that my mother is quite adventurous when it comes to new kitchen innovations. She has all sorts of kitchen gadgets and it was fun to watch her learning to use them. Most of the time, it just took up too much of her time and she would stop using them after few attempts. One useful kitchen tool for her is the kitchen shears, and she would always remind us to take good care of it. Her kitchen shears was a multipurpose tool that can also be used to open cans and bottles.

I received the Wüsthof Come-Apart Kitchen Shears early this week, and I am quite happy with it. I use it mainly to cut up whole chicken, scallions and chili peppers. I just hope that husband does not 'borrow' it and use it in the backyard garden.

Labels: