Life's like that!

December 09, 2010

Cold and Flu Season

Yesterday I stayed home with DD1 and DD2 because DD1 had fever since Tuesday afternoon. DD2 also has a running nose since early this week but no fever.

Now that the cold and flu season is here, I prefer to take extra pre-caution about the kids' health. I don't want to get paranoid about it, but children can die from the common flu. If I have to take time off from work to take care of my kids, I will do so without hesitant.

All praise be to Allah SWT, DD1's fever is gone by yesterday afternoon. Husband took their temperature this morning just to make sure they are fine. This morning I asked Sr. Salma to let me know immediately if any one of them has fever. Allah SWT willing I hope that with constant vigilant we will be in good shape during this winter.

Labels: