Life's like that!

April 14, 2011

Ice Skating for DD1



This Saturday, Allah SWT willing, I am bringing DD1 to the nearby ice skating center. When I was in secondary school, I used to roller skate often. I remember buying my first pair of yellow roller skates from one of the shops in the Queensway Shopping Center. Then in junior college, I switched to ice skating at the one and only ice skating rink in Serangoon. I do not profess to be an expert skater, but for the most part I was able to stay on my feet and skated pretty well.

Since DD1 is more active now, and has expressed interest in ice skating, I want to see if she has a talent for this sport. Allah SWT willing if she does, I plan to let her take some lessons from a certified instructor at the ice skating center. Even if she can only stand on her two feet in the ice skating rink, I want her to learn better balancing skills, and adapt good body posture. I can't wait to ice skate with DD1 after baby #3 is born!

Labels: