Life's like that!

May 30, 2011

Here comes the pain...

No, not labor pain. It's back pain.

Last night, I woke up to a sudden sharp pain on the lower back after taking a short nap between 9pm and 10:30pm. It was the most excruciating pain, and I could hardly get out of bed to pray.

This morning at 4:30am, the pain did not go away. Instead, it hurts me to even breathe with every step that I took to the bathroom. I called my younger brother in Singapore, and my mother happened to be visiting him. So I told her, and she suggested that I woke up husband to massage my back. I told her that husband did volunteered to do just that when he saw me in pain, but I told him not to worry about me. She then suggested that I put a warm water bottle on my back and drink ginger tea to ease the pain. She seemed to be busy with my nieces and nephew, so we did not talk long.

This week is the last week of school. From next week until August, I'll be home with DD1 and DD2. Allah SWT willing, I hope that that pain does not return so that I can have some fun with the girls before the baby is here.

Labels: