Life's like that!

September 21, 2011

21 Deep Questions

First seen here.

1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
>Looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel. 'Cos using the right ways to express the emotion is always challenging to me.

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry.
>When DD1 kicked DD2. I hate bullying and I have a no-tolerant policy for this type of bad behavior in my household.

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
>My mother, to tell her I am grateful to her for raising me.

4. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
 a) Yes, my husband, my children and my immediately family members.
 b) Spend my remaining days with my children. Make a scrapbook journal and/or video to let them know how to be responsible, humble and hardworking people.
 c) No, 'cos what will be, will be.

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love.
>Trust, 'cos that is more tangible to me.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
>Save the dog. If my boss cannot understand the seriousness of a life and death situation, then I don't want to work for/with a heartless and cold-blooded person like him/her.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
>Singapore, to see my mother.

8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
>Yes, 'cos I will be able to know my mother-in-law better. I did not have the chance to meet her before and after I got married and she passed away in 2004.

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes and no. Yes, because I can be very loyal and fun to hang out with. No, because I might scare people away with crazy thoughts like go bungee jumping together.

10. Does love = sex?
>Definitely no!

11. Your best friend dies, what would you do?
>I would comfort her immediate family members and be there for them.

12. When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
>Today, when I told my sister's friend who is visiting her that I sincerely appreciate her effort to bring stuff that my mother passed to her.

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
 not.
>To tell someone that I do not love them back. Just hate to break a person's heart like that.

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
>Coffee... (I have a coffee mug that has the words, 'Instand human, just add coffee.' printed on it.)

15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
>This afternoon, when I picked up DD1 from her classroom, I told her homeroom teacher who is also my good friend.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had “no regrets” what would it be?
>Not to make my mother cry.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
>My husband, 'cos I know that he will protect me.

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
>Yes, because then I'll have a chance to save a life.

19. Are you old fashioned?
>Kind of, especially when it comes to family values.

20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
>True love with a guarantee of a heart break, 'cos this is part of living. It's like eating a hot chili pepper; I know that my tongue will get on fire by eating it, but at least I know that taste of it.

21. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
>I would wish for all the people in this world to know and accept the true teachings of Islam.

Labels: