Life's like that!

April 05, 2009

Allergies Blues

I have been having dry and itchy eyes for two weeks already. To relieve this condition I have been splashing cold water on my eyes and it seemed to help. I also have been taking an allergy medicine 'Zytec' to relieve my allergies symptoms. Because of this irritating allergy reaction to pollen and grass, I have been staying at home most of the time. Daughter was not happy that she didn't get to go 'gai-gai' (Cantonese: Outing) with me.

Last Friday my eyes got so red that even eye drops for allergies didn't help. Husband took half a day off to bring me and daughter to the doctor's office since I couldn't drive.

After about 30 minutes, I was relieved that I did not have eye infection and received 2 sample bottles of eye drops for allergy that usually require prescription at the pharmacy.

I am thankful that I don't have serious eye problem but just wish that this allergy will go away soon!

Labels: