Life's like that!

July 28, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover - Sisters Edition


This morning, my dear sister and I decided to move several furnitures to make our living space more functional. It took us about 5 hours to clean, move and decorate the kitchen, living and guest room. To keep the kids busy (aka get out of our way) we let them do coloring and watch PBS cartoons. I'm really happy with the end result because now the kids have proper storage area for their toys in the living room while I finally have the much needed space to put my sewing and scrapbooking supplies and pay bills in the kitchen. Initially I thought that I'll have the time and energy to get them from the guest room, but I hardly find time to organize my workspace after my daughter learns to walk. So I really appreciate my sister's organization and artistic skills to help me with this task. Hao Jie Jie, you're the best!