Life's like that!

February 09, 2010

How not to make CNY cookies...

This morning my dear sister decided to take on the humongous task of making three types of Chinese New Year cookies. I really admire her sheer determination to get it done before dinner time.

Even when she was whining and complaining about the tedious task of mixing the dough by hand (when her hand mixer broke down this morning), she persisted and continued get each and single cookie hand molded. She also made too much dough for her first attempt at baking CNY cookies.

It was really difficult for me not to laugh at her 'suffering', so I tried to put up an encouraging front by cheering her on.

I hope that my dear sister and I will remember how not to make CNY cookies next time after this 'traumatic' experience....

Labels: