Life's like that!

July 13, 2011

Four more weeks...

Baby #3 will be out to see this world. Allah SWT willing.

I have not slept well (good sleep=8 hours of non-interrupted sleep) for the last seven months.

I have been eating beef steak, stir fried beef, beef bone soup, broad rice noodle, Chinese style noodles, romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, ripe pineapple, chocolate, bread with nutella and honey almond flax cereal since I got pregnant.

I have been waddling like a penguin since I was four months pregnant.

I have been trying to convince myself that the ugly stretch marks on my belly are my pregnancy battle scars.

I am glad that my sister-in-law is now pregnant with her fifth child and I have a pregnant buddy to talk to.

I have been calling my dear sister, who is in Ohio, at least 15 times a day since summer vacation started on June 4th. I'm glad that she 'enjoys' this form of torture.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. All praise be to Allah SWT.

Labels: