Life's like that!

July 30, 2008

Traumatized again...

This morning my sister drove me and the kids to nearby Walmart to return a faulty item. When we were about to leave the car park, a lady driver who reversed her minivan did not see us and hit our car's front bumper. Since my glasses is damaged and I couldn't see very clearly, I couldn't warn my sister in time to horn at the other driver. I told my sister what information to obtain from the other driver and how we'll proceed from there. Although no one was hurt in this accident, I was traumatized by the impact as it brought back memories of my car accident.

Praise be to Allah SWT I called my husband after we got home and he came back an hour later to call the insurance companies. He was glad that no one was hurt, and told me not to worry about the car.

After this accident, I don't know when I'll be on the road again. It's not that the car was badly damaged, but I realized that I am still psychologically affected by the car accident. Allah SWT willing I hope to get over this as soon as possible.

Bender Fender
Definition: a collision between motor vehicles that produces minor damage