Life's like that!

August 13, 2008

I Love Kimchee!


Ever since my dear sister introduced Korean dramas to me, I have been trying to understand this culture more. Last week we went to the largest Korean supermarket in "Shoppers Alley" along Harry Hines Blvd in Dallas, and I bought the traditional Korean soup bowl, spoon and chopsticks. I also bought the hot pepper paste to eat with radish kimchee and Korean noddles. Since Korean food is so spicy like Singapore food, my sister and I enjoy cooking and eating this delicious dish. Even my niece and nephew keep asking to try this "hot! hot!" food because it looks so yummy. I am not surprise when my sister told me that kimchee is listed as one of the top 10 most healthy food in the world. All the more reason for me to indulge in this yummy food!

Labels: