Life's like that!

August 07, 2008

Yummy Corn Bread



During our trip across USA, my sister and I decided to spend one day in Boston, Massachusetts. It has been about 4 years since I last went there, and I really love the city. WE brought the kids to the Boston Children's Musuem where they had so much fun exploring the 3 storey building. We then went to the Market Plaza as my sister wanted to buy things from the Hard Rock Cafe. Parking is sooo expensive in Boston. The fee for parking near the BCM is already $22.00 for the whole day, and $22 for a 3 hour parking near the HRC! (Note to self: take public transport there next time or walk!)
We visited this seafood restaurant Ye Olde Union Oyster House, called the "America's oldest restaurant 1826". As usual we ordered half a dozen fresh oysters. Their corn bread was very good, so my sister bought their corn bread mix to bake it at home. Just last Tuesday morning, Aug 5, she baked it for us and it was delicious! The wonderful smell and sweetness of the bread made us so hungry that it was gone in no time. Allah SWT willing next time when we visit Boston, I hope to drop by that restaurant and buy their corn bread mix.

Labels: